Tuesday 12 January 2010

An indoors sort of day

The unremitting cold and grey outside is enough to put anyone off going out to take pictures. However, I have a whole load of ebay stuff to put up as soon as I can, so I rigged up a wee studio to try out some setups. In the past I have usually waited for overcast daylight so that I can take pictures of reflective stuff outdoors, which has meant most of my ebaying has been between spring and autumn - not necessarily the best time for auctions! Anyway, this is maybe the best of a bunch of test shots. The biggest problem was getting enough depth-of-field; what looked ok on the lcd screen turned out to be rubbish on the computer. Still, we have learned something and can go back to it easily. You have to admit the result's tons better than the usual ebay blurry sh*te. BTW, the Agfa Isolette in the picture isn't going on ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment